Fill the application form below
Scan copies of below documents should sent to us.
- School certificate
- Bachelor Diploma / Master Diploma (if available)
After application process is started, we issue an invitation letter in about a week. As soon as an invitation letter is ready, we send hard copy of it to the applicant via DHL.
Applicant should pay invitation letter fee and courier service fee in advance.
Invitation letter fee is 99$.
List of the documents required to obtain visa for study in Ukraine:
- A completely filled in visa application form per each passport holder – dated and personally signed by the applicant. Visa application registration and making an appointment at the consular section of the Embassy for submitting visa application packages must be made through the web-site: http://visa.mfa.gov.ua
- Birth certificate (legalized and officially translated into Ukrainian) and three ordinary copies of it.
- Medical certificate (legalized and officially translated into Ukrainian) and three ordinary copies of it.
- School certificate (legalized and officially translated into Ukrainian) and three ordinary copies of it.
- Valid health insurance with coverage of at least 30,000 EUR or equivalent in other currency, unless otherwise stipulated by legislation or international treaties of Ukraine. When multi-entry visa is requested, availability of health insurance valid for the first intended visit to Ukraine shall be considered. Holders of diplomatic or service passport shall be exempt from this requirement
- A bank statement to confirm sufficient financial means for the period of intended stay in Ukraine – for 90 days and return to the country of origin or transit to a third country or guaranty to obtain sufficient financial resources in Ukraine. When multi-entry visa is requested, financial sufficiency for the first planned visit to Ukraine shall be considered. Holders of diplomatic or service passport shall be exempt from this requirement
- 2 color photos seized 35 mm x 45 mm- recent, passport-sized, resembling applicant’s travel document photo.
- A national passport, valid for at least three months after the expiry date of the requested visa and it must contain at least 2 spare visa designated pages, must be issued no more than ten years ago;
- Copy of the first page of the passport.
- A bank receipt confirming the payment of the consular fee + its copy (payments must be made through any bank, by a directive of the consular employee of the Embassy after he checks your application package).
Note: In case of necessity the Embassy can require additional documents which confirm the purpose of visit to Ukraine.
After arriving to Ukraine, applicant will sign a contract with University, proceed tuition fee via local bank and get all needed documents and information to start his/her classes.